This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Working with c
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Laura Tardivo <lauratardivo at dc dot exa dot unrc dot edu dot ar>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 02:02:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: Working with c
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060323215214.M63842@dc.exa.unrc.edu.ar> <20060323220053.M20804@dc.exa.unrc.edu.ar>
On Mar 23, 2006, at 2:02 PM, Laura Tardivo wrote:
Hello, my name is Laura and I need to know where I could find or
oldest version of de "C" compiler. I look forward to hearing from you.
You can find what we have in svn, see our web site. -r1 would be the
oldest bits we have, though, they aren't going to be very complete.
As you get into higher numbers, the completeness fills out.