This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: LLVM copyright?
- From: Chris Lattner <clattner at apple dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:58:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: LLVM copyright?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mar 23, 2006, at 3:53 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
As I just sent in my Gelato abstract
Oh right, I have to do that too! :)
(at which you and I will be
presenting talks about different approaches to link-time
GCC), I was wondering what the status of the LLVM copyright assignment
is. Has there been progress on that front?
There has been some progress: apparently forms have been sent out,
but I haven't seen them yet.
I've been distracted by too many things, and need to follow up.
Thanks for the reminder!