for getting millisecond resolution during profiling with gprof

Hi all...

I want to profile an application while running on linux. I used -pg
option with the gcc compiler, then used GPROF as a tool for profiling.
But I am getting the cpu usage time of functions in terms of seconds.
But I want to analyse in terms of milliseconds.  Can anybody help me. If
any other method or tools are avilable please trigger me.

Jayaraj.p.b