This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Multiple errors with GCOV
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Alex Besogonov <cyberax at elewise dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:07:26 +1100
- Subject: Re: Multiple errors with GCOV
- References: <441D9E86.email@example.com>
> I don't see any progress on GCOV, so I assume it's up to me to fix
> these bugs. I'm writing here to cooperate with GCOV developers to
> avoid duplicate work.
There are two gcov maintainers listed in the GCC maintainers file:
gcov Jan Hubicka firstname.lastname@example.org
gcov Nathan Sidwell email@example.com
You might like to drop them a mail message specifically (in case they
haven't seen your message on the list). Generally speaking, if you
find genuine gcov bugs, then your patches will be welcome.