Re: Multiple errors with GCOV

> I don't see any progress on GCOV, so I assume it's up to me to fix
> these bugs. I'm writing here to cooperate with GCOV developers to
> avoid duplicate work.

There are two gcov maintainers listed in the GCC maintainers file:

gcov                    Jan Hubicka             jh@suse.cz
gcov                    Nathan Sidwell          nathan@codesourcery.com

You might like to drop them a mail message specifically (in case they
haven't seen your message on the list).  Generally speaking, if you
find genuine gcov bugs, then your patches will be welcome.

Thanks,
Ben