This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: FSF Policy re. inclusion of source code from other projects in GCC
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 20 Mar 2006 17:00:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: FSF Policy re. inclusion of source code from other projects in GCC
- References: <441B25F2.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Mark> The FSF and GCC SC have decided to move fastjar to savannah, and
Mark> stop including it in future GCC releases, which will clarify
Mark> this situation. Will someone please volunteer to migrate
Mark> fastjar out of our repository?
I'll take it out later this week.
I am leaning toward putting it into the rhug repository on
sourceware.org, simply because then we (the gcj hackers) won't have to
go through some long project registration process. Speak up if you
have a particular problem with this.