This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Leaf functions and noreturn calls
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 07:31:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: Leaf functions and noreturn calls
- References: <001c01c64c1d$cfb4e820$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 12:57:14PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
> Taking a look at leaf_function_p, I see that it specifically discounts
> sibcalls; why not noreturncalls as well?
Because generally losing unwind information from noreturn calls
is a lose when it comes to debugging.