for getting profiling times in millsecond resolution.

Hi,

I want to get the profiling data of an application in linux. Now I am
using -pg options of gcc for generating the profile data. then used
gprof for generating profiles. Here I am getting only in terms of
seconds. But I want in millisecond resolution.  can anybody help me.

Thanks & regards

Jayaraj