Re: Object size checking builtin test case and uClibc

On 3/18/06, Jie Zhang <jzhang918@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jie Zhang wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In gcc.c-torture/execute/builtins/lib/chk.c, vsnprintf () is defined
> > using vsprintf (). While vsnprintf () in uClibc is defined using
>                             ^^^^^^^^^ Sorry, should be vsprintf
> > vsnprintf (). When testing on uClinux with uClibc, pr23484-chk.c
> > failed because these two functions will call each other recursively
> > and finally overflow the stack. How can this problem be fixed, In the
> > test case or in uClibc?

I removed snprintf () and vsnprintf () from
gcc.c-torture/execute/builtins/lib/chk.c. All the test cases in
builtins.exp pass for bfin port gcc 4.1 on uClinux. Can we remove
these two non-_chk versions from chk.c and use the ones from C
libraries?

Thanks,
Jie