GCC 4.2 Status Report (2006-03-17)

This is an incomplete report; I'm very busy at the moment, so it will
not be until next week that I can take stock more completely.

However, I want to address the fact that Stage 2 is scheduled to end
tomorrow.

Because I have failed to warn people, I will extend that date for a
week: until March 25th.  Even after Stage 2 ends, patches submitted
before the end of Stage 2 can be applied in Stage 3, until we decide
otherwise.  So, wrap up those last contributions, submit them, review
other people's patches, and then prepare to start fixing bugs for 4.2.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery