This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC & libtool - plans for moving to libtool 1.5?
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, drow at false dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 18:30:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC & libtool - plans for moving to libtool 1.5?
- References: <200603172325.PAA16027@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On Mar 17, 2006, at 6:25 PM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
Or is the problem over in binutils and with combined/merged source
Combined source tree.
Plus this was just discussed this week in fact: