Re: FSF Policy re. inclusion of source code from other projects in GCC

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
>>> The STL files in libstdc++-v3 need to be clearly marked as not part of
>>> GCC.  Benjamin, will you please take care of that, by modifying the
>>> libstdc++-v3/README to indicate that the files originally from HP are
>>> not part of GCC, and specifically list those files?
>
> Huh? What are you smoking dude?

Nothing; I don't smoke.

As already stated, all I am doing is passing along information from the
FSF.  RMS personally approved the message that I sent, including the
discussion of the STL files.

As previously stated, if there is contrary information from FSF lawyers,
then please gather it and present it to the FSF.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery