This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC & libtool - plans for moving to libtool 1.5?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 18:03:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC & libtool - plans for moving to libtool 1.5?
- References: <200603172259.OAA15851@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 02:59:26PM -0800, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> I was wondering if there are any plans to move the libtool that is in
> the GCC tree to 1.5? The current libtool in GCC appears to be based on
> the 1.4 version and the real libtool project is currently shipping
> libtool 1.5.22.
This is still blocked on the move to a newer autoconf in all
subdirectories. Or, on someone figuring out whether we can
migrate some subdirectories to a newer libtool without breaking