This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: openmp support
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Dierk Bolten <dbolten at web dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:19:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: openmp support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 03/16/06 09:15, Dierk Bolten wrote:
> I was wondering if openmp is already available in the mainline release of gcc.
Yes. Look in GCC's home page for the announcement.
> However, I cannot find any trace of it in the current gcc sources.
Use the -fopenmp switch.