This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: buglet in your recent change?
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 08:52:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: buglet in your recent change?
- References: <1A57BFAB-3C71-498F-8208-87DBF23B0206@apple.com>
Mike Stump wrote:
In:Yeah, I had delayed a bit the fix hoping that Dan J. would rip out the
old bootstrap mechanism. He did not, so since I have two other small
changes (restrap, Rainer Emrich's failure to bootstrap a combined tree,
and an Ada fix I have discussed with Arnaud Charlet) and posting it
now. I was ready to do so yesterday but the tree was broken.
you add restrap unconditionally, and yet it was already defined above,
thus causing make to say: