This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build error on trunk due to new ./configure (was: r112028 - in /trunk: configure gcc/fortran/Chan...)
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Cc: pault at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:56:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: Build error on trunk due to new ./configure (was: r112028 - in /trunk: configure gcc/fortran/Chan...)
- References: <email@example.com> <20060314085640.GA32065@lug-owl.de> <20060314135424.GJ32065@lug-owl.de>
On Mar 14, 2006, at 8:54 AM, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
Among other differences, it decides that we're cross-building, which
isn't true in this case. This results in vax-linux-uclibc-gcc being
used to build libiberty for the build system (which is
i686-linux-gnu). No wonder that `genmode' cannot be linked with
../build-i686-pc-linux-gnu/libiberty/libiberty.a (which is now a
VAX-ELF file) :-)
This was just fixed by:
2006-03-14 Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure: Regenerate with autoconf 2.13.
Please update and try again.