gcc autovectorization question

Hi All,

  I am trying to use the latest autovectorization gcc code to generate
functionally correct SSE instructions, and I have the following questions:

  Where is the latest stable gcc version with autovector? (is this 4.1.0?)
and where is the latest development code for this? (off of the SVN?)

  Initially, I want to use code that will generate functional code for my
application. After I familiarize myself with the existing code, I plan to
contribute to this work.

thx
Tom Yeh