This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: scripting interface to GCC ?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Mattie <codermattie at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 13 Mar 2006 16:25:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: scripting interface to GCC ?
- References: <4413E3BC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Mattie <email@example.com> writes:
Mike> Has anyone ever tried to build a scripting interface into the guts of
Mike> GCC with something like SWIG ?
I've heard of a couple efforts along these lines -- once with Scheme
and once with Python. I don't know if either used SWIG. Neither one
was submitted to GCC. Both were obscure enough that, even now, I
can't really be sure they ever existed :-)