Re: Problem with pex-win32.c

Danny Smith wrote:

> In my experience, following test is not necessary.  Win9x just ignores
> the CREATE_NO_WINDOWS flag so setting it is a harmless no-op on these
> platforms.

It's OK with me not to do it; I just didn't have those platforms to use
for testing, and it seems more pedantically correct to check the
version.  But, I'm sure not going to argue for keeping that block of
code in there if that stands in the way of making progress!

> See also
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java-patches/2003-q4/msg00260.html

Lovely, we're all reinventing the same wheels.  All the more reason to
get this into libiberty... :-)

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell