This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 100x perfomance regression between gcc 3.4.5 and gcc 4.X
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Dan Kegel" <dank at kegel dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:13:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: 100x perfomance regression between gcc 3.4.5 and gcc 4.X
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 3/13/06, Dan Kegel <email@example.com> wrote:
> Is there a bugzilla entry describing the bug Richard is fixing?
> If not, it'd be nice to have, if for no other reason than
> it would show up naturally when people look for bugs fixed in gcc-4.1.1.
> I can create one, but it'd be better if someone actually
> involved in the action did.
I can do it.