This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 4.0.3 Released
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:29:17 -0800
- Subject: GCC 4.0.3 Released
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
GCC 4.0.3 has been released.
This release is a bug-fix release for problems in GCC 4.0.2. GCC
4.0.3 contains changes to correct regressions from previous releases,
but no new features.
GCC 4.1.0 is the most current release of GCC and is our recommended
version for most users. However, current users of 4.0.0, 4.0.1, or
4.0.2 who are unable upgrade to 4.1.0 may wish to upgrade to 4.0.3.
This release is available from the FTP servers listed here:
The release is in the gcc/gcc-4.0.3 subdirectory.
If you encounter any difficulties using GCC 4.0.3, please do not send
them directly to me. Instead, please http://gcc.gnu.org/ for
information about getting help and filing problem reports.
As usual, a vast number of people contributed to this release -- far
too many to thank by name!
(650) 331-3385 x713