This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: g++ 4.1.0/4.2.x, x86/x86-64, segfaults due to bogus SSE alignments
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: tbp <tbptbp at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:29:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: g++ 4.1.0/4.2.x, x86/x86-64, segfaults due to bogus SSE alignments
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 03:43:45AM +0100, tbp wrote:
> I haven't made a bugreport yet, as that would require disclosing large
> amounts of code, but i'd like to know if it's a known issue by any
Unlikely, since you haven't described at all what the problem is.
That's why we prefer bug reports with testcases.