This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Removal of loop notes
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: wilson at specifix dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 06 21:57:21 EST
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Removal of loop notes
I see that flow no longer uses loop_depth when computing REG_N_REFS,
That strikes me as wrong. Don't we want to give pseudos that are in loops
preference over those that aren't?