This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Removal of loop notes
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds_cb1 at t-online dot de>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifix dot com>
- Cc: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>, stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 02:36:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Removal of loop notes
- References: <20060303150215.GA24904@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <440F7A9C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jim Wilson wrote:
I see that flow no longer uses loop_depth when computing REG_N_REFS, so
the original reason for the sched support seems to be gone.
Do we have a replacement for this heuristic?