This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Erroneous -mt on Solaris i386
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: joelbberk at netscape dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 15:35:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: Erroneous -mt on Solaris i386
- References: <7B3101D2.22564F8B.031A8834@netscape.net>
On Mar 8, 2006, at 2:27 PM, email@example.com wrote:
When I try to compile certain downloaded tarballs (especially those
use the gtk+ libs) gcc passes "-mt" to cc1, which chokes with an
option error" message. The gcc docs say that this option is for
on HPUX. What can be done to fix this problem?
If you're describing a compiler bug, you should just file a bug
report against the compiler.
If you're not sure if it is a comiler bug, you can ask on gcc-help by
actually showing us the command line and the result of -v when