Re: Segmentation fault in openmp simple routine from libgomp testsuite.

The only sure-fire fix I can think of is to actually build
two static versions of libgfortran -- one threaded and one
not threaded.  I'm not sure this is worth the effort, really.
I'd be more inclined to put a couple of checks in such that
the static libgfortran only runs non-threaded, and force
people to use shared libgfortran for OpenMP.

Hum, there are some platforms where libgfortran (and other target libraries) cannot be built as shared libraries. i386-mingw32 is an example of that. We've been careful until now to keep static libgfortran working even as a static library, and it would be a pity not to be able to run OpenMP on this platform.

FX