Call for port conversions to define_constraint patterns

My patch to allow defining constraints in the machine description rather
than with tm.h macros has been on mainline for a week now with no serious
problems reported.  Now would be a good time to start converting ports.
Conversions are easy, but are best done by port maintainers, as
careful testing is required.  If we all chip in, we ought to be able
to get all ports converted in time for 4.2, with the spiffy new
things that that enables on track for early 4.3 -- e.g. preprocessing
constraints so reload and recog have to do less work at runtime, and
autogenerating the 'Machine Constraints' section of the manual.

zw