This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is it x86-64 or x86_64 ?
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:42:18 +0000
- Subject: Re: Is it x86-64 or x86_64 ?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Haley writes:
> So, which is it supposed to be? In general we use "x86_64"
> everywhere, but gcc seems to have decided to use "x86-64". Perhaps we
> should accept "x86_64" as well?
[aph@zorro ~]$ arch