This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Request for testsuite regression period
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 11:21:36 -0800
- Subject: Re: Request for testsuite regression period
- References: <200603061734.k26HYgbX016672@earth.phy.uc.edu>
On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 12:34:42PM -0500, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> What is the policy for testsuite regressions that have been
> there for over 48 hours and effect all targets and have not
> been fixed yet?
In this case, wouldn't removing the patch just move breakage from C++
to Ada? Or do I misunderstand?