This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bogus trees from Ada front-end (more VRP vs Ada) stuff)
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:15:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bogus trees from Ada front-end (more VRP vs Ada) stuff)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mar 6, 2006, at 1:39 PM, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
I think it's time to hand this one to the Ada guys :-0
I bet this is actually a fold issue rather than an Ada front-end issue.