Request for testsuite regression period

I noticed that some testsuite regressions were not getting fixed.
There are 3 failures in the gcc.dg/tree-ssa (PR 26344).
And 5 in g++.dg (PR 26115 and PR 26114).
All of these testsuite regressions have been there for almost
three weeks (the C++ have been there over a month now).  The
patch which caused them has been identified over 48 hours ago.

What is the policy for testsuite regressions that have been
there for over 48 hours and effect all targets and have not
been fixed yet?

Should we cause the mainline to go into stage3 until these
regressions have been fixed?

Since the testsuite helps people know "instantaneous" if they
patch is wrong, having known FAILs stay too long just causes confusion.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski