Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of gcc

So I'm basically asking for people who want to play around with some cool new technology to help make source code better. If this interests you, please feel free to reach out to me directly. And of course, if there are other packages you care about that aren't currently on the list, I want to know about those too.

I have signed up for access to the tool and did find a few places where the source code was quite obscure. No real bugs so far though. :-)

Paolo