This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of gcc
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, ben at coverity dot com
- Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:08:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of gcc
- References: <440BCA04.email@example.com>
So I'm basically asking for people who want to play around with some
cool new technology to help make source code better. If this interests
you, please feel free to reach out to me directly. And of course, if
there are other packages you care about that aren't currently on the
list, I want to know about those too.
I have signed up for access to the tool and did find a few places where
the source code was quite obscure. No real bugs so far though. :-)