This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question on loop.c removal
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 12:55:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: Question on loop.c removal
- References: <10603051800.AA27177@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Mar 5, 2006, at 1:00 PM, Richard Kenner wrote:
Forgive my ignorance, but I'm confused as to what pass now handles loop
invariants that are created at the tree->RTL level. For example, if
X + C for C too large to be in the add insn on a machine.
A new RTL pass called move loop invariant was added back in the 3.4 era
was turned on before the removal of loop.c.