Darwin long doubles and controlled rounding

Hi there,

I have read the files darwin-ldouble* in GCC 4.1.0.
What I would like do know is whether I can expect
long doubles on Darwin to comply with  ISO C99 7.6
(Floating-point environment).
I am particularly interested in the possibility
of setting the rounding mode with fesetround().
Is this supported?
All the best,

Roberto

--