This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: automation: Problem with builddir != srcdir requirement
- From: Claudio Fontana <sick_soul at yahoo dot it>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 02:59:34 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: automation: Problem with builddir != srcdir requirement
--- Paolo Bonzini <email@example.com> ha
> > I'm happy to hear that. I've tried 4.1 and it
> > like a charm. I hope that the same happens with
> I doubt that. And glibc is much harder to set up
> and is usually built
> only by "people that know what they're doing"; which
> means you have a ~0
> chance of getting the maintainers to do the change.
That's sad news. Maybe they would would consider a
well-written patch; I have to try.
> (Note that GCC 4.1.x is just building with builddir
> != srcdir under your feet).
That's perfectly good for me.
Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi e allegati da 10MB