This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: automation: Problem with builddir != srcdir requirement
- From: Claudio Fontana <sick_soul at yahoo dot it>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:03:10 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: automation: Problem with builddir != srcdir requirement
thanks for your answer.
--- Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> ha scritto:
> On Mar 2, 2006, at 7:23 PM, Claudio Fontana wrote:
> > The problem is that, while an user can read a
> > like:
> > configure: error: you must configure in a separate
> > build directory
> This is a bug only in the 4.0.x series of GCC and
> nowhere else.
I'm happy to hear that. I've tried 4.1 and it works
like a charm. I hope that the same happens with glibc.
> -- Pinski
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice: chiama da PC a telefono a tariffe esclusive