This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regression introduced by your change
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 12:51:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: Regression introduced by your change
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 12:35 -0700, Roger Sayle wrote:
> Sorry for the breakage. I'll have a fix before the sun goes down,
> that performs the shift in the correct mode, then appropriately
> sign extends, zero extends or truncates if necessary.
> Many thanks for analyzing this failure. Sorry again.
No worries. I consider it a small down payment on paying back
the bad karma I introduced with all the VRP related breakages :-)