Re: Bootstrap failure on trunk: x86_64-linux-gnu

> Just to be 100% clear, I'm leaving this one in the hands of the
> Ada maintainers.  I'm not qualified to fix it.  Once the Ada
> maintainers have this issue fixed, I'll re-run the Ada testsuite
> and attack the next regression introduced by the VRP changes
> (if any are left).

Sure.  My message was intended to confirm that the problem really is Ada FE's
and expose the gory details.

> We're also still need the uintp fix installed.  I'm not qualified
> to say if Kenner's fix is correct or not, thus I'm not comfortable
> checking in that change.

Right, we need to fix it ASAP because a testsuite hang on x86 is pretty much a
show stopper.  Richard, could you please install the change?

--
Eric Botcazou