This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap failure on trunk: x86_64-linux-gnu
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>, Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:14:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap failure on trunk: x86_64-linux-gnu
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> Just to be 100% clear, I'm leaving this one in the hands of the
> Ada maintainers. I'm not qualified to fix it. Once the Ada
> maintainers have this issue fixed, I'll re-run the Ada testsuite
> and attack the next regression introduced by the VRP changes
> (if any are left).
Sure. My message was intended to confirm that the problem really is Ada FE's
and expose the gory details.
> We're also still need the uintp fix installed. I'm not qualified
> to say if Kenner's fix is correct or not, thus I'm not comfortable
> checking in that change.
Right, we need to fix it ASAP because a testsuite hang on x86 is pretty much a
show stopper. Richard, could you please install the change?