This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap failure on trunk: x86_64-linux-gnu
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 06 14:16:45 EST
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap failure on trunk: x86_64-linux-gnu
Just to be 100% clear, I'm leaving this one in the hands of the
Ada maintainers. I'm not qualified to fix it.
We're also still need the uintp fix installed. I'm not qualified to
say if Kenner's fix is correct or not, thus I'm not comfortable
checking in that change.
Robert was out of the country for the last few days. I expect him to get
back to me on it today.