This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC-4.1.x include/ssl/*.h ??
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Greg Schafer <gschafer at zip dot com dot au>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 19:28:59 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC-4.1.x include/ssl/*.h ??
- References: <email@example.com> <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060226232935.GL20902@redhat.com> <email@example.com> <440307DF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <44034A90.email@example.com> <4403727E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <44037E50.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Greg Schafer wrote:
> Remove the -j3 and all is well. I suppose most folks never run `make
> install' in parallel.. but sometimes it's convenient to just simply:
> export MAKEFLAGS=-j3
> for big compile jobs.
I'm not aware of anything parallel-make unfriendly about my patch, but I
can believe there's a problem in there somewhere. I never run "make
install" in parallel because, frankly, it's *never* worked for me; I
just thought all of our makefiles were generally broken for parallel
(650) 331-3385 x713