This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ACATS c460008 and VRP (was: Bootstrap failure on trunk: x86_64-linux-gnu)
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: laurent at guerby dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 06 19:10:08 EST
- Subject: Re: ACATS c460008 and VRP (was: Bootstrap failure on trunk: x86_64-linux-gnu)
On GCC we use -gnato on tests known to need it
(/gcc/testsuite/ada/acats/overflow.lst) since we want to test flags
the typical GCC/Ada user does use and not what official validation
requires (which is -gnato -gnatE IIRC).
Well that would make the most sense if the code in the ACATS tests was
typical of what users *write* but, as we both know, it's mostly
boundary cases in the language ...