This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: problem with the gcc 3.4.4
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: HASSAN AL MOATASSIME <hassan dot al-moatassime at fstg-marrakech dot ac dot ma>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:01:47 -0800
- Subject: Re: problem with the gcc 3.4.4
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mar 1, 2006, at 3:47 AM, HASSAN AL MOATASSIME wrote:
I have a problem with the compiler gcc 3.4.4.
With the gcc 3.2 compiler, i have no problem with the following
Now with the gcc 3.4.4 i have the folowing message :
-- erreur: invalid lvalue in assignment
Wrong mailing list, please use gcc-help.
I suspect that your code is invalid C/C++ code and that you may want
to read up on what language you're using and then change your code to
conform to that language.