This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Libjava (gij) testting on the mainline
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:04:40 +0000
- Subject: Re: Libjava (gij) testting on the mainline
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Pinski writes:
> With clean sources on x86_64-linux-gnu, I am getting almost all tests
> for running gij to fail. Does anyone know what is going on here?
I'll have a try now.