Re: Bootstrap failure on trunk: x86_64-linux-gnu

Jeffrey A Law wrote:

> Diego -- do you recall what code actually triggered this problem?

Not sure, exactly.

However, in figuring out what this code was working around, I remembered
this thread from Kenner where he fixed this particular FE bug:

In that same thread I found a follow up from me promising to remove this
code for 4.2.  I, of course, forgot.  *blush*.

So, it seems that we don't actually need this ugliness anymore.  I will
test a patch removing this code now.  Should I expect Ada to work with
mainline, atm?

Thanks.