Re: Disabling pch checking?

On 2/24/06, Mike Stump <mrs@apple.com> wrote:
> On Feb 24, 2006, at 1:25 PM, Dan Kegel wrote:
> > That's painful to set up, though (it requires changing the
> > application's source to be effective, doesn't it?)
>
> No.

After reading
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/Precompiled-Headers.html
I get the impression that, to start using precompiled headers, the procedure is:
1) create a single all.h that includes all the needed .h's
2) precompile all.h
3) edit all your app's sources to include all instead of the individual .h's
That sounds like a source change to me.  Or am I misunderstanding
how precompiled headers are usually used?
- Dan