This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Tuples for GIMPLE
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: dnovillo at redhat dot com (Diego Novillo)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:24:37 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Tuples for GIMPLE
> complex_cst = 24 ( 0%)
> realpart_expr = 22 ( 0%)
> imagpart_expr = 22 ( 0%)
> complex_expr = 4 ( 0%)
For C++ code these seems low except maybe for the fact
they don't really use complex that much, maybe running these
stats over some Fortran code will get a different picture.