This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: confused by mips target
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- To: Eric Fisher <joefoxreal at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:33:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: confused by mips target
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 23, 2006, at 5:27 PM, Eric Fisher wrote:
I'm really confused by mips targets, such as mips-elf, mips-linux,
mips-elf-linux, mips-elf-linux-gnu. I will appreciate if anyone can
tell me the difference between them.
The last two don't exist.
The first one is to target an elf-based embedded system. The second
is for a mips-linux (mips-linux-gnu) box.