GCC 4.1 Status Report (2006-02-23)

Thus far, the feedback for GCC 4.1 RC1 seems very positive.  There have
been very few problems reported, and none that look to me to be fatal flaws.

I plan to make a pass over the open regressions, looking for
showstoppers.  At this point, my inclination is to apply a very limited
number of already submitted changes, spin RC2, and declare that
all-but-final.  However, I am not fully committed to this plan; I might
still decide that RC1 is good enough.

Therefore, if you have any strong feelings on this topic, now would be a
good time to speak up!

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell