[RFC] libffi testsuite gcc flags?

Hello all,

I recently recognized that we run the libffi testsuite without any gcc flags like -Ox or so. This had the effect that a test case was failing since it fell in the area of PR 323. return_fl2.c was compiled with -O0.

Now my question, would it make sense to run the testsuite with different opt flags like -O0, -O2 ...?
The ABI should stay the same over all opt flags, yes, but real life apps usually use -O2 right?

It could be done easily by just running the suite again with a different set.
(I used -W -Wall to clean up the test cases from warnings, a patch which will follow soon)

Comments?

Thank you.

Andreas