Re: Since r110852: Mainline broken for VAX (cc0 target)

Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
PS. No, I don't know why the simple "some search terms" doesn't work.

Probably because simple search only looks at the summary field (and a few other usually useless fields), and the summary field often doesn't have the info you are searching for. If you click on the "help" link next to the simple search box, it will tell you all of the usually useless things that simple search does.

I also recommend using the advanced search feature, and typing your search term into the "A Comment" search field.
--
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.specifix.com