Global declarations before RTL expansion

Dear developers,

I am trying to get all global declarations in GIMPLE level just before RTL expansion. I have tried to copy the scope instead of pop_scope() to catch the global declarations in the way c_write_global_declarations() does it but I've failed. It seems the structures are not yet completed at this stage (?).

Is there any other way around to get ALL (used, non-used) global variables ?

Thank you for your help

Arquimedes Canedo